Monday, May 23, 2016

WEEK 38 May 23, 2016 Investigators receiving answers to prayers! My Testimony

Another Great Week!
So this week started out great. On Tuesday we go to visit Andry. He has been doing well and progressing until this last Tuesday... we went to him and talked with him about baptism. When we were done we talked about setting a date for baptism to have something to work towards. Before we could do that he told us how he received an answer to his prayers. He told us how he knows the restoration was true. He had received an answer that he needs to get baptised and he needs the gospel to better his life. So we told him of a couple of dates that we could do it on and he said he wants to be baptised as soon as possible. Way awesome guy!
So then we have our baller Son. At our last lesson we did the practice baptism interview and he knows the stuff and has a testimony of it. What more does an investigator need? It is great to see him progressing as his wife has been a member for quite some time now. She is so happy to see him finally be ready and worthy to get baptized.
But as far as the rest of the week goes we had quite a lot of dropped times. So that means lots of walking... many of our usual times fell through this week and we don't really know why but this next week we will see. Also this next week will be the search for the diligent. We had some holes appear in our program that we are going to fill this up coming week to have a completely full program! Way exited.... and the members help a lot with it by giving us all the referrals! Truly great.
Well that's about it for this week. Truly was a testimony building week as I witnessed many people receive their answers to prayers and as I got to bear mine to them. I continue to get better at the language but ever since the beginning I could say, I know this church is true. I know Christ is our Savior. I know the Book of Mormon to be the word of God. I know God loves us and as simple as those things may be to say, that is my testimony. I love my mission and I love this area! I hope everyone has a great week!
 
Today for P-day we went on this little hike at this one beach where there are these big clay formations then we put the clay on our faces! Way fun! That was about it for today. We are going to go play volleyball at the beach later today. Should be a good rest of the day.
Elder Bowen

No comments:

Post a Comment