Monday, January 16, 2017

WEEK 72 January 16, 2017 Horohoro tany! Transfered to Tana; Zone leader

Hello!
 A really short email this week as transfers are about! So yes I have been transfered from Fianarantsoa and am now in Tana. I am still unsure of the name of the area but I am the north zone leader in Antananarivo! But I'll probably get more details to that this next week.
So yes as some of you may have heard we did have an earthquake here. It was a 5.5 magnitude and was the strongest earthquake Madagascar has ever felt! But it really wasn't that bad. It happened at 1:00 am in the morning so most people were asleep. I woke up due to the loud noise and at first I just thought it was the Ugandians that live up stairs but then I realised my bed was shaking. After about 20 seconds it stopped and we went back to bed. But it sure made people go to church that Sunday. A lot of people blamed the earthquake because of the sins of the people. God works in mysterious ways... 

That's about it for this week! Here are some pics of me playing with the smallest lemur! Till next week!

Elder Bowen
 
                                                                    Baby Lemurs
                                              Sadly Saying Good-Bye to my Fiarantsoa branch

                                             Being transfer headed to Tana with Pres. Foote


 
                                                     Jumping for JOY sharing the gospel!!!
                                                            Lunch before the road trip!
 English Class in Fianarantsoa..yes, that my handwriting!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment