Monday, July 10, 2017

WEEK 97 Tsisy Vaovao-baptiam-transfers

Well another great week has come and gone. For those that didn't see the pictures, President Foote came down to Fort D this week. We had an awesome conference with him and I gave my dying testimony (while still on my mission). I still have the rest of the transfer to get to work so I guess it isn't really the end yet.  But, we had some great times this week

This last Saturday we had a baptism. Two from our branch and three from the other branch. The ones from our branch were two kids that weren't baptized when their parents were baptized. One is 17 years old and the other is 11 years old and we had the dad baptize them. It was way nice. Then I got to hop in the water and baptize someone from the other branch haha. Water wasn't too cold but it was a windy day and yes it was freezing when we got out. Oh and the guy that was supposed to give a talk at the baptism didn't show up so I had to whip one together really quick and give it. But besides that it all went smoothly.

The news with one of our couples waiting for the marriage papers, they are really close and might have it done this month! We have another couple that has to go all the way to Diego (north tip of Madagascar) but there is a member that is going up there from Antananarivo so we might see if he can grab her birth certificate for us. I think if that all works out we will be having some more baptisms coming up here. 

Well that's about it for this week. So my card actually just got wiped clean thanks to these beautiful viruses on these computers so these will be the only pics this week!
 

 







 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment